Over the years, our family of customers has grown to include some of the world's largest corporations and best-known research centers and institutions. The reasons for this record of success are simple: precision engineering and quality manufacturing; ease-of-operation; day-after-day reliability and performance; and a level of service and support unmatched in the industry.
JanisULT recognizes that obtaining an ultra-low temperature cryogenic system represents a long-term commitment for most scientists; therefore, we are devoted to providing you with the highest level of quality and customer support. Just a few of the ways we accomplish this are:
- Sales and service are provided through a worldwide network of trained and knowledgeable representatives.
- A dedicated JanisULT sales engineer is responsible for each system from conceptual design through post-installation support.
- A stable workforce draws on decades of combined service, and applies this experience to the assembly of each cryogenic system.
- Customer approval of the final design drawing is obtained for all customized systems.
- Records on all systems, modifications and design improvements are meticulously maintained for the reference of any future user.
- Turnkey systems are supplied by offering a full line of cryogenic accessories.
- Each system is fully integrated and tested before shipping.